The Autel MaxiSYS ADAS System now has an expanded LDW vehicle coverage upgrade. The new LDWTARGET2 Package contains Lane Departure Warning (LDW) calibration targets for Nissan, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi and Subaru. The targets in this package are compatible with the Autel MaxiSYS ADAS tablet and other MaxiSYS MS908 tablets with the ADAS software upgrade. The target board holder is required to use these targets and is available via purchase of either the LDWPACKAGE or ADASCOMPLETE Package. A software update on ADAS-capable MaxiSYS tablets is required to utilize this expanded vehicle coverage. A 1-year Warranty is included with package purchase.
ADAS Lane Departure Package 2
LDWTARGET2: ADAS LDW Target Package 2
- Package Expands Lane Departure Warning Calibration Capabilities for the Standard Frame
- Includes LDW Calibration Targets for Nissan, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi and Subaru
- Compatible with the Autel Standard ADAS System (Target Holder and Standard Calibration Frame Sold Separately)
- Includes a 1-Year Warranty
- Be Sure to Update Your MaxiSYS ADAS Tool to Use These Calibrations